Partner Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID oKgsffwr Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
Hulu’s Marketing organization is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who will be an outstanding addition to our Growth Partnerships Team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, pitching, and executing paid and earned campaigns across Hulu’s growth partners. You will take advantage of the Hulu brand, content, promotional offers and bundles to drive subscriber growth and engagement through the various platforms that enable customers to sign up for and watch Hulu. The right person for this role has a strong creative eye combined with strong analytical mentality and excellent relationship management skills. If you are someone who is passionate about Hulu content and wants to shape the way we deliver and promote it to our customers, then this is an excellent role for you!WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage all marketing efforts through identified device, wholesale, and enterprise partnerships to maximize subscriber growth and engagement; accountable for campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness for sub subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Develop strategic roadmap for each partner. Define top performing metrics and deliver a plan to optimize campaigns
- Serve as the marketing specialist for your partners and champion them as a channel within Marketing; advocate and educate campaign managers on the opportunities and audiences that each partner presents, ensuring partner placements are a cohesive extension of Brand and Content campaigns
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop out of the box campaigns that capitalize on the unique audiences, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner
- Own App Store optimization strategies across all Mobile partners including creative and keyword testing and optimization
- Lead all aspects of the Hulu Gift Card program delivering consistent growth through increased distribution, strategic promotions and ongoing efficiencies via our internal systems and external vendors
- 3+ years work experience; prior experience working in Partnership Marketing, Media or a general Marketing-related role
- Strong creative intuition combined with excellent partner management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external partners
- Detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit deliverables on time
- Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/partners as surfaced
- Prior experience at a premium streaming content provider
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with an ability to support new products/partners as surfaced
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.