Partner Operations Manager
Santa Monica, California, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 773773BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
Job Summary:DMED Ad Platforms is responsible for delivering global adverting technology solutions for Disney’s Linear and Addressable channels, brands and streaming services. With unmatched scale, premium content and innovative capabilities, DMED Ad Platforms is a market leader in advertising. We build and maintain proprietary technology, ranging from ad serving and ad delivery, campaign management, reporting as well as all the integrations internal and external that come with evolving and maintaining a best-in-class video advertising business.
As an Ad Platform Strategic Technical Partner Manager supporting the Ad Platform technology team at DTCI Ad Platforms, you are part of a high performing team redefining TV advertising. We are looking for an experienced technical Strategic Technical Partner Manager who would be responsible for management of critical technology partner relationships and integrations. We are seeking a candidate who analyze partner requirements, procedures and problems and can distill internal and external business requirements into actionable, detailed specifications for both technical and non-technical teams. You will be responsible for creating project plans for end-to-end delivery with appropriate documentation. This role includes continuous monitoring and reporting on program execution to internal and external executive management. Coordinating with cross functional teams including Engineering, Finance, Operations, Legal Sales and Product, you will be responsible for preparing cost benefit and return on investment analyses to aid in decision making.
- Manage advertising partner/vendor business relationships
- Manage complex technical integrations with 3rd party advertising services
- Working with stakeholders to identify, analyze and recommend viable partner and vendor technical integration strategies
- Monitor and report project goals, risks and execution timelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact and build consensus with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, another relevant technical field, or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in ad technology, program/project management capacity within a technical setting
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytic horsepower, relentless pursuit of data-driven insights
- Solid understanding of software development models including Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Utilizing program management, analysis, and reporting tools such as: Wrike, Trello, and Jira/Confluence
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent programs
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Formal training in project management; certification a plus
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.