Product Manager II, Self-Service SupportApply NowApply Later Job ID 900987BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States / New York, New York, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 18, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for Help Center navigation and contact routing experiences
- Collaborate with other VX Self-Service Product Managers and cross-functional teams (e.g. Content, UX Design, Data Science, and Research) to ideate on solutions that address both user and business needs, and create powerful customer experiences
- Prioritize and maintain the backlog in partnership with development teams to build incremental improvements in an agile environment
- Define feature requirements and collaborate with UX Design and Engineering for timely delivery of product improvements
- Define, monitor and communicate key success metrics on a regular basis to identify new opportunities that drive fast, effective resolution and continue iterating on page layouts and general navigation experiences
- Ensure new features and capabilities improve and expand scalability of products to meet needs of stakeholders across brands, countries, and regions
- Be the subject matter expert on customer needs and behavior to maximize resolution rates and improve contact deflection rates
- 4+ years experience in consumer product management
- Strong analytical abilities with familiarity using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Experience with website management and CRM platforms
- Keen eye for design, copy and a creative problem solver
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Exhibits humility and integrity, helping to build a healthy and fun team environment!
- Deep understanding of customer service industry and business strategy
- Familiarity with A/B testing practice
- Experience with scaling products across regional markets.
- Passion for television, Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD), or Over the Top (OTT) industry
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.