Product Manager, Internal ToolsApply NowApply Later Job ID o2U3cfwV Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 17, 2021
Hulu’s Viewer Experience (VX) Product team is seeking a Product Manager for Internal Tools to join the Self-Service Support Strategy group. As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for platform tools that enable internal users to deliver exceptional self-service support experiences for our viewers. You will play a critical role in improving operational efficiency and effectiveness for the Self-Service Support Strategy group. The ideal candidate for this role is energized by optimizing internal workflows, has experience scaling technology platforms at a global level, and is ready to get their hands dirty with the details. If you are someone who is passionate about the customer experience (internal and external), has an entrepreneurial spirit, and thrives in cross-collaborative environments, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the product vision and roadmap for our CRM and CMS platforms that directly impact internal teams and empower them to quickly set up, manage, and execute targeted content
- Prioritize and maintain the backlog in partnership with development teams to build incremental improvements in an agile environment
- Define product requirements and collaborate with UX Design and Engineering for timely delivery of platform improvements
- Partner with stakeholders (e.g. Product, Support Content, Community Engagement, Operations teams, etc.) to understand their workflows, gather use cases, and find opportunities to enhance platform capabilities and operational productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX Design, Data Science, Viewer Insights, and Product, to define platform solutions that address complex business problems
- Ensure new tools and capabilities seamlessly integrate with existing systems to improve and expand scalability of platform infrastructure to meet needs of stakeholders across brands, countries, and regions
- Drive change management through documentation, training sessions, and configuration support
- Define, monitor and communicate key success metrics a regular basis to continue iterating on our platforms tools
- Be the subject matter expert on our CRM and CMS platforms to provide advice for business needs
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of internal product management focused on CRM
- Direct experience with established CRM platforms like ServiceNow or Salesforce
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality features and scaling internal platform solutions at a global level
- Strong analytical abilities, with familiarity using tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Deep understanding of customer service industry
- Keen eye for design, copy and a creative problem solver
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation communication skills
- Exhibits humility and integrity, helping to build a healthy and fun team environment!
- Experience with content management systems or website management platforms
- Experience with A/B testing practice
- Familiarity with a matrix organization
- Passion for television, Streaming Video on Demand (SVOD), or Over the Top (OTT) industry
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.