Recruiting Manager, TechnologyApply NowApply Later Job ID Manager, Recruiting Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 31, 2022
The Disney Streaming team, which encompasses Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ streaming services, is seeking a Manager of Technical Recruiting who will be an exceptional additional to our team. As the Recruiting Manager, you will help develop, drive, and execute on the strategies that support our recruiting organization. Building diverse talent pipelines, creative sourcing execution, and a high level of consultative expertise are proven success factors. The ability to mentor and manage recruiters, build and manage relationships with executive level technologists and leadership skills will be needed to successfully build and deliver an unparalleled Talent Acquisition team. If you are someone who enjoys mentoring, coaching, managing through data, and is looking for a new challenge, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Guide team of recruiters to execute full life cycle recruitment strategies and plans; ensure the candidate, client and team experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Strategic partner to senior leaders for developing critical talent strategies across key functional disciplines
- Coach, develop, and inspire a team of recruitment professionals to attract high potential candidates and motivate the team to perform against set objectives, integrating key partners (sourcing, marketing, operations, analytics, etc.)
- Conduct talent searches for senior management level roles
- Compile, analyze, and communicate market data and trends to influence the recruitment strategy
- Facilitate effective passive and active talent pipelining strategies through creative and strategic sourcing practices, workforce diversity initiatives, interactive marketing plans, and networking opportunities
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years of recruitment experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role with 2+ years of experience managing high-performing distributed teams
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Organization Development, or relevant field
- Experience working in a technology, media, start-up or knowledge worker environment
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization both within and across geographical markets
- Highly organized and efficient – you get things done
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.