Sales PlannerApply NowApply Later Job ID o1Cpffw1 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 03, 2021
The Ad Sales Revenue Management division is seeking a Sales Planner who will be an exceptional addition to our Planning team. As a Sales Planner, you will build and maintain impactful relationships, both internally and externally. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a results-based, fun, sales environment, this opportunity may be the next move for you!WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support a dedicated book(s) of business, managing the RFP process from proposal generation to order entry across assigned Disney brands and business verticals
- Partner internally with Sales and Revenue Management to implement packaging and pricing strategy, as defined by Revenue Management rate cards and guidelines
- Maintain the pipeline in collaboration with your Sales team
- Execute budget revisions including incremental spend, optimizations, makegoods, and cancellations
- Collaborate with various departments, such as Ad Ops, Inventory Analytics, Streaming Solutions and Measurement Solutions to help fulfill a variety of client requests and aid Sales in their proposals
- Partner closely with the Ad Ops team to execute campaigns, maximize delivery against contracted goals, and address client reporting needs
- Collaborate with the Finance team to assist with the billing process
- Communicate effectively with agency contacts to address RFP deliverables and ad hoc requests
- Identify areas for improvement within the pre-sale process and recommend solutions to drive operational efficiencies
- As needed, assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meetings, including the review of industry and account-specific information
- 1-2 years prior work experience; media planning and/or buying experience a plus
- An excitement to work in a collaborative Ad Sales team environment
- A positive demeanor and approach when handling day-to-day tasks
- An ability to effectively problem-solve and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and robust organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working across Microsoft Suite, with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Embodies an eager-to-learn attitude with a drive to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in media math and terminology is advantageous
- Familiarity of Operative One and TV landscape is beneficial
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.