Senior Brand Partnerships ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 979297BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who gets the “big picture”, has a passion for innovation, background in partnership marketing, exemplary communication & relationship management skills, the ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and experience leading multiple, large-scale campaigns with flawless execution. The position will report to the Vice President, Hulu Brand Partnerships & Synergy and cultivate meaningful relationships with teams across Hulu, Disney Streaming, Disney General Entertainment and The Walt Disney Company.
- Work across Hulu and Disney Streaming – Brand Marketing, Hulu Originals, Synergy, Business Development, Disney Ad Sales, Creative, On-Channel Marketing, Insights & Analytics, Legal – to develop and execute brand partnership campaigns end-to-end that deliver on key brand, content, audience and engagement priorities
- Manage overall program and campaigns for each partnership, including
- Lead day-to-day partner relationship
- Build campaign strategy, manage implementation including creative approvals and asset delivery
- Develop partnerships trackers, outlining activations across partners and channels
- Create presentations and stakeholder updates that effectively communicate partnership status and performance across internal teams, Hulu & Disney Streaming leadership and, where relevant, external partners
- Own business plans and budgets for all partnership campaigns
- Brainstorm incremental business opportunities for new and existing brand partners to ensure we’re maximizing reach and value-add opportunities across partners’ unique and valuable marketing channels
- Create postmortem campaign reports in conjunction with the Data & Insights teams to ensure the team is optimizing partnerships based on learnings
- 5+ years professional experience in partnership marketing, or related experience. Loyalty marketing or membership/subscriber engagement experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, ability to enlist cooperation among internal stakeholders, external partners, vendors and agencies.
- Consistent record of measuring important metrics and KPIs against program and campaign success
- Strong attention to detail and ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/strategic projects with ease
- Loves TV & knows about all the most popular shows and networks
- Takes initiative on offering suggestions and solutions for team efficiency & process
- Proficient in Google Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Suite
- Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.