Senior E&R Campaign Analytics ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID P003778-R0009884 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Aug. 05, 2021
As a Senior Engagement & Retention Campaign Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for regular performance monitoring, reporting, and testing to generate data driven insights that optimize Hulu’s CRM (Email, Push, and Digital) efforts. You will draw on your wealth of experience and your knowledge of marketing operations and insights to optimize how we communicate with our users and keep them engaged with Hulu content. In this role you will work hand in hand with the CRM, CLM, and Product teams to facilitate campaign operations, reporting and testing from inception to robust post campaign analysis. You will be responsible for ensuring we’re targeting the right users, tracking them across channels/tactics, and deriving insights to improve strategy and socialize findings. The right person for this role has analytical abilities (have proficiency in Excel, SQL, Tableau), strong statistical knowledge, deliver impactful insights and can work independently.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work autonomously under the guidance of the E&R Analytics Manager to plan campaign analytical set up, produce and manage campaign lists, and reduce friction between campaign inception and execution
- Conduct A/B (and multivariate) tests to identify tactics that drive successful marketing campaigns with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage reproducibility
- Assist with pre campaign launch analyses, strategy, and test design
- Lead post reporting and analysis for adhoc and triggered campaigns (Email, Push, Digital, and multi-channel campaigns)
- Forecast subscriber growth metrics based on past campaign performance and upcoming campaign strategies
- Use campaign management tools, SQL, R, and visualization tools to segment and analyze audiences for CRM campaigns.
- Develop thorough analyses using various statistical methods while working collaboratively with business partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to campaign targeting
- Aid in development of campaign planning items including: development of performance forecasts, defining key success metrics, setting a reporting schedule, and creating report templates.
- Research and apply appropriate methods for new analyses depending on request
- Translate data into impactful insights – make recommendations to team members that increase customer retention, reactivate dormant users, and drive revenue
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical channel and business performance metrics
- Conduct reproducible data analyses and insightful visualizations that help tell a story
- Ad-hoc analyses that may fall outside of day-to-day responsibilities
- 5+ years experience as an Analyst
- Have a record of successful study design, testing, and reporting
- Advanced knowledge of testing: Sizing opportunities, understanding limitations, properly interpreting results.
- Excellent SQL skills for complex querying, analysis, performance optimization, and persisting data
- Familiarity and comfort with data science programming languages like R, SAS, and Python
- Experience working in a “big-data” environment (Hadoop, Hive, Presto, BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.)
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
- Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually with presentation/slideshow software
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts, design, modeling and data engineering
- An open mind to pick up new analytical techniques as required
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
- Ability to learn and be scrappy
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.