Senior Licensed Film Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID o3QEefwv Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 12, 2021
Hulu’s Marketing team is seeking a Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Brand and Live & Licensed Marketing team. As a Senior Licensed Film Marketing Manager at Hulu, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of campaigns to support the launch (awareness) and viewership (engagement) of Hulu’s growing slate of acclaimed licensed films. As part of the role, you will also work in partnership with multiple teams to develop a longer term marketing vision and message for film and Hulu’s singular film offering. You will bring a strong understanding in and passion for streaming entertainment and experience working closely with studio partners and developing creative campaigns. This role is for an innovative and outside-the-box marketing leader who is interested in ways to differentiate and grow Hulu in the competitive landscape, and a superb partner manager. You are highly organized, self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively and gain consensus.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strategic plan for Hulu’s Non-Original Film catalog and execute marketing plans for single and multi-title campaigns from our studio partners to drive awareness, new subscribers and engagement of specific film titles and genres.
- Work closely with specific content marketing teams to align Non-Original film titles around Original film launches and create a cohesive narrative around Hulu’s film offering
- Serve as primary point of contact for licensed content film partners; work with partners to develop and execute creative strategy for title campaigns
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate in lockstep with other marketing functions, including Email marketing, Social, Creative, Media and PR to ensure campaigns align with overall initiatives and timelines
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders including Content, Finance, Research, DNA and more to determine consumer and business impact of above licensed content campaigns and initiatives
- Serve as an internal film subject matter expert
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in marketing with a proven history of executing title-based marketing campaigns and developing new processes and strategies that drive marketing success
- A passion for storytelling and marketing
- Excellent partner management skills
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Experience managing creative development and demanding creative excellence
- Exceptional communication skills and a true cross-functional collaborator
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Superb work ethic and positive attitude and ambition
- A sincere love for television and film and desire to change the status quo
- MBA preferable
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.