Senior Manager - Marketing Strategy (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 870852BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Oct. 05, 2021
- Support the Originals Marketing Operations team with finding strategic solutions to thorny business challenges selected by the Originals Marketing leaders.
- Understand and define stakeholder requirements, collaborate cross-functionally to develop or support an action plan and then present back to the client in a business context, clearly articulating results and strategic recommendations, both visually and verbally.
- Be a partner across the Originals Marketing team identifying business problems and developing solutions that lead to improved campaigns, acquisition, engagement and retention efforts.
- Serve as liaison between Originals Marketing and the Marketing Research team (Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, Ad Sales Research) as well as across Strategic Analytics, Data Science and others to connect insights from a variety of studies/analyses to tell a holistic story and drive actionable insights.
- Support the Originals Marketing Operations team lead in implementing new or iterating existing processes using tools such as Airtable.
- Communicate findings to partners in a simple, clear and concise manner.
- 5 years of marketing, strategy or operations experience
- Can-do, proactive and positive, collaborative demeanor
- Highly organized and efficient. Proven track record to handle multiple projects at a given time driving to completion and demonstrating measurable impact
- Familiarity with data and utilizing it to derive insights and drive decision-making
- Can think at the micro and macros levels demonstrating both attention to detail and strategic thinking
- Enjoy finding ways to improve or develop processes and jump in where needed
- Ability to multi-task effectively and change course in a fast-paced environment, working in team environments or independently
- Previous workm experience in marketing or business fields
- Have some knowledge of the video streaming space
- Bachelor degree in a business field (Marketing, Business or similar fields)
- Masters degree in a business field (Marketing, Business or similar fields)
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.