Senior Motion Graphics Design ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID oydWefwF Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 06, 2021
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Senior Motion Graphics Artist to focus on Motion Graphics R&D for trailers and promos, as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio, GreenHouse. GreenHouse conceptualizes and produces everything from TV content promos for Original series; to promotional product videos and commercials for Hulu. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our marketing strategy, while ambitiously pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. The right person for this role is: imaginative storyteller, dedicated problem solver, decisive and fast, optimistic, collaborative, forward-thinking, and curious.
This is a unique opportunity for senior professionals who have experience in media but want to gain exposure on how Hulu is shaping the streaming industry. You will be immersed in the world of entertainment marketing, learning about Hulu’s ad products & marketing opportunities and how to execute them. The artist will interact and, in most cases, coordinate with nearly every business team in order to understand how we receive and fulfill our marketing efforts. This affords an outstanding experience with exposure to many parts of a big and aggressively growing business within a tech entertainment company that relies on all verticals equally to grow rapidly within the needs of the marketplace.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Marketing Teams to build custom motion graphics for Hulu Originals and Brand Marketing Campaigns across 360 channels.
- Create style-frames and motion theory for Hulu Originals trailers and promos in hands on capacity.
- Constantly adopt technology and skillsets to elevate Creative and connect to viewers in new and relevant ways.
- Work with Producers to build creative efficiency with the goal of putting all efforts on the final output and not wasted on logistics or the editing room floor.
- At least 8+ years of professional design/animation experience and a bachelor’s degree
- The ability to understand marketing goals and work with team to build solutions not mere eye candy.
- A passion for visual storytelling and popular culture.
- Versatility of animation skills to accommodate various project needs and tonal expressions.
- Strong pre-visualization skills including storyboarding, style frames, motion theory, and typography.
- Strong Communication skills to sell through your ideas to internal and external partners.
- A positive "One Team" approach and no Ego.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage a high volume of daily tasks and prioritize when needed.
- Senior level expertise to balance multiple projects at a high-quality level.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.