Senior Program Manager, VX PMOApply NowApply Later Job ID P000310-R0010026 Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jul. 22, 2021
The Customer Support team is seeking a Senior Program Manager to drive the execution of complex initiatives and work closely with key stakeholders to improve the support experience for customers across multiple brands and geographies. You will be responsible for the program management of our direct-to-consumer initiatives, as well as ongoing department programs. The ideal candidate possesses an ability to work independently while navigating through ambiguity and complexity, is a strong leader with a proven record of discernment and stakeholder communication, and operates at all levels by being hands-on and staying close to the details. If you enjoy working in a customer-first environment and seek to resolve exciting problems, come join us!WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute your program management skills, strong business acumen, and relevant work experience to drive strategic initiatives and tactical projects, working with our leadership team to ensure adequate resourcing, role clarity, and appropriate reporting/visibility to meet desired business outcomes.
- Lead one or two large projects and a couple of small to medium-sized projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- Build and lead project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Manage daily execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
- Act as a liaison between multiple partners in various locations globally – ensuring consistent communication between all lines of business to gain project and program success.
- Facilitate interactions between internal and external teams with focused meetings, proposed agendas, and guided conversation.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs stabilizing the business needs versus constraints
- Enable and drive business success across all product lines.
- Develop and continually refine program management processes to ensure effective and efficient execution standards, norms, and success metrics as the business grows and changes.
- 10+ years relevant work experience
- Strong presentation and documentation skills, proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment and partnering across organizational boundaries
- Excellent communicator, problem solver, decision-maker, and relationship-builder
- Ability to lead by example, influence others and facilitate agreement among individuals with different interests and working styles
- Collaboratively disagree and commit when necessary
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Optimism, positivity, and a one-team attitude to encourage others to align on common goals, and move forward no matter what the challenge
- Experience with direct-to-consumer products
- Deep knowledge of streaming media/TV landscape
- Software/technology company experience (e.g., Salesforce, ServiceNow)
- MBA or equivalent
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.