Senior Software EngineerApply NowApply Later Job ID 889845BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
- Develop code that powers our APIs and services, written in TypeScript
- Ensure quality by writing and executing unit, integration, and load tests
- Work with client teams to design APIs that power growth and account management flows
- Actively participate in code and design reviews
- Proficient in server-side development
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an ability to find compromises that move the team forward
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.