Senior Team Lead, Marketing Technology (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID PTG - Senior Team Lead, Marketing Technology (Hulu Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jul. 26, 2022
As a Senior Team Lead in Hulu’s Marketing organization, you will lead the charge in developing solutions that allow for automated and personalized marketing messages that reach the customer at the right time on the right channel - and measuring the success of these efforts. You will work closely with stakeholders from cross-functional teams – product, operations, marketing, product marketing, legal - to arrive at comprehensive solutions. Success in this role requires a combination of vision, implementation, and support against a backdrop of effective communication to educate and synthesize the needs of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on solving multifaceted problems and has several years of hands-on experience in delivering innovative Martech solutions and marketing value. You should be a gritty problem solver and self-starter who can drive multi-team programs within Hulu and across external strategic partner organizations. The successful candidate will display a balance of hard and soft skills, including the ability to respond quickly to changing business needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Conduct customer interviews with Marketing stakeholders to understand needs and use cases at a detailed level
- Strategize with cross-functional stakeholders to drive marketing efficacy against company-wide objectives
- Articulate a product vision for the marketing technology stack that delivers against the vision and strategy of the Marketing and Growth teams and ensures alignment with overall company goals
- Assess opportunities and develop business cases for new partners, tools, products, and features (buy v. build)
- Drive feature prioritization, process improvements, and development with an eye on key KPIs
- Manage internal Ad Ops operations, inclusive of tagging, tracking and trafficking for biddable media campaigns across Brand, Content and Acquisition.
- Collaborate with and/or support teams across The Walt Disney Company broader organiZation to share best practices and ensure Hulu tracking can be implemented as needed.
- Provide internal training, onboarding, & share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing technology-related eco-systems
- Proactively provide customer and business context to the Engineering team
- Manage 3rd party technology vendors to ensure SLAs are being met and feature roadmaps align to business needs
- Stay current on MarTech, AdTech, legal regulations, and general technology trends; translate them into POVs (thought leadership), share with product and business teams, devise ways to assimilate trends internally
WHAT TO BRING
- 8+ years of experience MarTech/AdTech experience building enterprise software and evangelizing solutions (preferably in media)
- Domain expertise and hands-on experience with MarTech, AdTech, CRM, CDP/DMP, and Analytics tools
- Enterprise-level data orchestration experience
- Familiarity with COPPA, CCPA, VPPA, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Build versus Buy decision making
- Familiarity with major media buying platforms across verticals and their respective APIs (Social, Search, Programmatic, Affiliate, Native, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of Experimentation, A/B Testing, and Lift Measurement
- Data-driven and an entrepreneurial problem-solver comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience in working with marketers, marketing operations, data scientists, and data analysts
- Results-oriented leadership with humility, empathy, responsiveness, collaboration, and consensus-building
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader with experience working in enterprise and matrixed environments
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.