Senior Team Lead, Strategic Brand PartnershipsApply NowApply Later Job ID 949231BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 03, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
Identifying, securing and activating partnerships with external brands that extend our reach and drive awareness for new content releases;
Developing and implementing offers and activations that drive subscriber engagement; and
Ensuring that Hulu is at the forefront of creating breakthrough brand moments.
In this position, you will develop Hulu’s brand partnerships strategy and lead a team accountable for all facets of implementation including partner marketing strategy, partner management, campaign management & execution and roadmap planning. The ideal candidate will be innovative, collaborative, have people leadership experience and be driven by a desire to continuously build the Hulu brand and to re-define what’s possible in co-marketing. The position will report to the Vice President of Hulu Brand Partnerships and Synergy and work closely with teams across Hulu Marketing, Disney Streaming, Disney General Entertainment and The Walt Disney Company.
- Create and implement Hulu’s overarching brand partnerships strategy and lead a team that delivers results through culturally-impactful execution, while building an approach that aligns with Hulu and Disney Streaming’s broader strategy and business objectives
- Lead partnership relationships with external brand partners. Cultivate a pipeline of innovative, co-marketing partnerships based on mutually-beneficial value exchanges that leverage Hulu’s brand assets to drive incremental reach, awareness and brand preference among current and potential subscribers
- Develop value-add offers and experiences with external and internal partners that drive brand loyalty and improve overall subscriber retention and engagement
- Collaborate with counterparts across legal, business development, marketing and sourcing to inform and manage negotiation of partnership deal terms.
- Work closely with colleagues across Hulu Marketing, Disney Streaming and Ad Sales to re-define boundaries in partner co-marketing, provide transparency around marketing execution and identify opportunities for larger inclusion across the Hulu & Disney Streaming businesses
- Provide senior Hulu & Disney Streaming marketing leadership, internal stakeholders and external partners with campaign updates including metrics, data, qualitative & quantitative analysis to ensure co-marketing best practices are shared
- Own business plans and budgets around partnership agreements, marketing campaigns and other operational costs
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, product, or brand management. Entertainment and hands-on partner management experience a plus
- A track record of success building high-impact, strategic relationships with partners
- Experience in developing and executing integrated marketing programs that include partner co-marketing
- Passion for innovation and a deep understanding of how to unlock potential for co-marketing activations including custom content, retail and product/merchandise collaborations across digital marketing, influencer, experiential marketing, PR and owned channels
- People leadership experience, past experience leading cross-functional teams a plus
- Exceptional partner relationship management and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of industry including trends in the evolving business environment and the data and metrics needed to demonstrate campaign success
- Track record of consistently measuring important metrics and KPIs against broader business objectives
- Strong time management skills, organization skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/strategic projects with ease
- Loves TV and film & obsessed with all things pop culture
- Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.