Senior Team Lead, Talent & Influencer PartnersApply NowApply Later Job ID 921449BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Mar. 14, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with talent and influencers on marketing campaigns, people leadership experience, a fluent knowledge of the talent and influencer agency ecosystem, a positive outlook, exemplary organization and communication skills, an aim to solve problems and experience leading multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. The position will report to the Vice President of Hulu Brand Partnerships and Synergy and work closely with teams across Hulu, Disney Streaming, Disney General Entertainment and The Walt Disney Company.
- Create and implement Hulu’s overarching talent and influencer partnerships strategy and supporting marketing platform, building an approach that aligns with Hulu and Disney Streaming’s broader strategy and business objectives
- Build a pipeline of talent, athlete and influencer partnerships with individuals whose brand aligns with Hulu’s values and mission and whose followers expand Hulu’s reach among Hulu’s core and opportunity priority audiences
- Collaborate with counterparts across legal, marketing and sourcing to structure and secure partnerships with talent & influencers and to manage commercial terms with talent agencies, influencer agencies and other representation
- Guide projects from vision to execution, establishing KPIs and success metrics to ensure activations deliver on Hulu’s strategic marketing priorities
- Strategically assess creative, media, public relations, talent and influencer agencies in order to recommend best-fit partners and establish them as formal vendors and partners to Hulu Marketing and Disney Streaming
- Develop best practices for talent engagements to be leveraged across related marketing teams
- Lead Hulu stakeholder management with talent and influencer partners, providing them with resources and education to enable success and setting clear standards for high-quality work
- Collaborate with internal teams across publicity, social, Disney Streaming and TWDC content brands to expand existing talent partnerships and to ensure larger inclusion across the Hulu business
- Understand and anticipate industry trends that will affect Hulu in the short and long term, providing strategic insights and innovative solutions to acquire new subscribers and to engage existing subscribers
- Provide senior Hulu & Disney Streaming marketing leadership, internal stakeholders and talent partners with campaign updates including metrics, data, qualitative & quantitative analysis and ideas for improvement and optimization
- Own business plans and budgets around talent and influencer agreements, marketing campaigns and other operational costs
- 7+ years relevant entertainment experience. Prior experience in talent representation, talent relations, talent partnerships and influencer marketing a plus.
- Has key relationships in the talent and influencer industries including with agencies, technology platforms/brands and management companies
- An extensive talent relations, publicity and marketing portfolio leading a wide range of activations across creative content, product/merchandise development, content & product integrations, events and business partnerships
- People leadership experience, proven history of successfully leading cross-functional teams
- Exceptional judgement and partner management when working with talent, influencers and internal stakeholders as well as strong negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of influencer marketing including trends in the evolving business environment and the data and social metrics needed to demonstrate campaign success
- Track record of consistently measuring important metrics and KPIs against broader business objectives
- Strong time management skills, organization skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/strategic projects with ease
- Loves TV and film & obsessed with all things pop culture
- Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
- Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.