Software Engineer IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 952638BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Apr. 25, 2022
- You'll write cloud automation tools to support developers deploying and running cloud infrastructure
- You will implement and execute best practices and security standards for operating in the cloud
- You will champion best practices for cloud architecture and contribute to a library of shared modules
- You will push the boundaries on alerting on signals among the noise of AWS environment monitors
- When we hit the limits of our scale, you will participate in investigations and RCA’s to continuously improve by learning from failures
- Work with infrastructure tooling and be a good resource for forming cloud infrastructure as code.
- 1+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- 1+ years of public cloud (AWS, GCP, etc.) experience
- Understanding of CICD concepts and workflows
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as Terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Spinnaker
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.