Senior Analyst, Content AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 928214BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 15, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
You will play a key role in the future of TWDC’s streaming business by being a go-to resource for all things related to content performance on Disney+, delivering impactful insights to both content creators and operational decision-makers by telling powerful stories with data.
- Conduct analyses to drive valuable business insights, using internal analytics tools and SQL to access and manipulate multivariate data
- Build data visualizations and multi-faceted dashboards that convey key performance metrics, significant trends, and relationships across multiple data sources within the content domain
- Ideate and develop new metrics and analytical approaches, measuring content performance for both tactical and strategic decision-making
- Take projects and requests from end-to-end, defining business needs, developing strategies, and socializing insights to the business
- Effectively communicate results through compelling data storytelling across the organization
- Provide ad-hoc analysis support to identify trends that drive business performance
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in analytics and/or business intelligence
- Strong analytical skills – with a proficient ability to read/write complex SQL queries to analyze data
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) coupled with strong storytelling skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience taking vague requirements and manipulating them into polished final products
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in statistical analysis tools like R or Python
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and design
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus.
Preferred EducationDegree in an analytical area such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science or equivalent.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.