Sr. Content Marketing Analytics ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 901589BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Mar. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Hulu’s Marketing Planning & Analysis (MP&A) team is seeking a Sr. Content Marketing Analytics Manager who will be an outstanding addition. You will apply data and analytics to tackle our biggest challenges in Content Marketing. This will entail leading Content Marketing Analytics focused on providing insights and strategic recommendations in support of Content Marketing initiatives, and ensuring high business value in the analysis you provide. You will promote the use of data and analytics as a critical value driver and source of competitive advantage within Marketing and across our organization. The right person for this role has experience applying advanced analytics and insights to inform strategy, strong attention to detail, likes to solve problems, is intellectually curious and an innovator. If you are someone who is analytical and passionate about data-driven decision-making, then this is a great role for you.
- Analyze customer and content data to inform how Content Marketing efforts impact business goals, uncover growth and development opportunities for campaign planning, and guide strategy
- Produce advanced audience analyses combining various data sources and using tools such as R and/or SAS to support Content Marketing across Live, Originals and Licensed Marketing
- Conduct multivariate analysis related to acquisition, retention, and engagement to identify tactics that drive successful campaigns with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage reproducibility
- Partner with internal teams to develop analyses in the areas of KPI-setting, title greenlighting and media planning using various statistical methods
- Anticipate analytical needs of the Content Marketing, design diagnostic solutions and collaborate with Data teams to deliver data products and insights
- Design, develop and maintain title level reports and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress against goals to support team activities and report to management on a regular basis
- Develop analyses using various statistical methods (Regression, clustering, A/B testing etc.) while working collaboratively with business partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to campaign targeting
- Build cross-functional relationships with Content Marketing teams to identify opportunity areas and deliver on those opportunities
- 7+ years of experience conducting data analysis and providing strategic recommendations to marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, Business etc.). Graduate degree preferred.
- Competent with data analysis and applying data to drive decision-making, specifically related to marketing effectiveness
- Experience collecting, validating, and analyzing massive data sets. Must be able to manipulate data, develop visualizations, triangulate and summarize results.
- Experience with the following tools/languages: SQL, Excel, R, Python, PowerPoint, Tableau (or other BI/data viz tools)
- Understanding of ETL concepts including data integration pipelines, staging tables, incremental loading, data quality and business logic
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually
- Team player with ability to develop relationships with internal partners
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.