Sr. Manager, Originals Marketing (Hulu)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 977899BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted May 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences.
- Creatively concept ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Work in lockstep with internal teams (content, publicity, social and creative marketing) to align on campaign strategy and execution to deliver on KPIs.
- Put the viewer first – using this as North Star to guide all messaging and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate and communicate plans with internal teams across Disney General Entertainment (DGE) and Hulu enterprise.
- Analyze the effectiveness of media and marketing data to better optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
- Track budget and spend for content marketing initiatives.
- Work with external marketing partners/agencies to implement content marketing initiatives.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams across the entire Disney Enterprise to execute campaigns.
- Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns.
- Support other promotional activities as needed.
- 5+ years of experience marketing content with a track record in unscripted and/or film content.
- Proven track record to drive awareness, interest and viewing for series, including in unscripted programming.
- Experience in digital streaming subscription services, driving Original Series marketing.
- Ability to think strategically, and able to balance long-term strategy with short-term results.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to authentically reflect the needs of specific audiences.
- Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward.
- High integrity and experience managing third party agencies and cross functional teams.
- A sincere love for television and desire to change the status quo.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu Enterprises, LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Hulu Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.