Lead Product Manager, Ad PlatformsApply NowApply Later Job ID 977751BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States / New York, New York, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Execute on product strategy and plan for core areas of the advertising data and analytics platform
- Contribute to product roadmap ownership areas and drive delivery of advertising data and analytics initiatives, aligning stakeholders and driving results
- Responsible for product prioritization, including value identification, cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy, within your specific area
- Maintain expected standards across the team for product specifications, backlog health, and consumable user stories for engineering partners
- Product owner for a Scrum team by participating agile ceremonies, responsible for prioritization, backlog refinement, and feature definition
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Support evaluation and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio
- Collaborate with other product managers to drive innovation in platform services including targeting, measurements, operational data store and BI
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them
- Partner with the Platform Operations team to optimize the ongoing health and financial viability of our product line
- Partner with engineering organization to execute against the product roadmap, delivering on the needs of the business
- 7+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from
established technology or digital media company
- Strong knowledge for data, analytics and enablement of online platforms or
service including expertise with SQL and various business intelligence tools
such as Microstrategy, Tableau, Business Objects, Looker, etc.
- Understanding of how sales organizations operate and function in media
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to
demonstrate a record of success
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in a sophisticated,
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Technology preferred; BA accepted, or equivalent professional experience.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.