Sr Product Operations Manager IIApply NowApply Later Job ID 10016507 Location Santa Monica, California, United States / San Francisco, California, United States / New York, New York, United States / Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Aug. 24, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- The role of Product Operations Manager, Ad Platforms is critical to delivery of the Disney advertising technology initiatives. This role reports to the Manager, Product Operations, Ad Platforms.
- The team is fast moving and requires you to translate technology solutions into business impact, while efficiently working with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Business teams.
- You’ll play an essential role in establishing frameworks to optimize the product development process and user experience, partnering with stakeholders to align on roadmap priorities, and conducting research to help inform product decisions.
- You will drive analysis and recommendations to help build and optimize scalable processes.
- The right candidate must be self-motivated who can drive the overall business objectives of the organization. You are passionate about problem-solving, enjoy learning complex products and use cases, and thrive in a collaborative culture.
- Focus on major areas of work, typically 20% or more of role
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Disney to align on business priorities that inform the product strategy
- Partner with Product to distill business and product requirements into actionable, detailed specifications, and to develop implementation plans
- Design and promote frameworks and processes to drive successful product launches
- Gather, define, and prioritize product challenges and use cases to inform product direction
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to drive measurable impact in product improvements
- Balance a portfolio of products and projects, ensuring timely and accurate execution against goals
- Manage complex technical integrations with 3rd party advertising services
- Identify, analyze and recommend viable partner and vendor technical integration strategies
- Design, build, and operationalize technical ad integrations across Disney's portfolio of brands and platforms
- Minimum 7+ years in product operations, product management, or equivalent experience working closely with product and engineering teams
- Experience managing product requirements, user research, data analysis, and release deliverables
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn quickly, adapt to new tools and processes
- Self-starter that can drive multiple projects inter-departmentally with minimal guidance or oversight
- Strong ability to multi-task and context-switch with ease in a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Able to work effectively to drive alignment with cross-functional groups across divisions and continents as part of a global team
- Experience with product development lifecycle and project management methodologies, specifically Agile/Scrum
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.