Talent and Influencer Partnerships ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 7122630720220515 Location Santa Monica, California, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Jul. 11, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
The Hulu Brand Partnerships & Synergy Team is seeking a Talent & Influencer Partnership Manager who will be responsible for executing talent, athlete and lifestyle influencer partnerships that advance Hulu’s brand and content priorities, drive awareness among potential subscribers and ensure that the Hulu brand is a critical part of celebrated cultural moments. You will work closely with teams across Hulu Publicity, Brand Partnerships, Synergy, Brand Marketing, Hulu Originals and Disney Streaming to execute multichannel talent and influencer initiatives end-to-end.
The ideal candidate will have experience in talent relations, publicity or influencer marketing campaigns, people leadership experience, an in-depth knowledge of the talent and influencer marketing ecosystem, a positive outlook, exemplary organization and communication skills, an aim to solve problems and experience leading multiple projects in an organized and timely fashion. The position will report to the Senior Team Lead, Hulu Talent & Influencer Partnerships and work closely with teams across Hulu, Disney Streaming, Disney General Entertainment and The Walt Disney Company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute talent, athlete and influencer partnership campaigns with individuals whose brand aligns with Hulu’s values and mission and whose followers expand Hulu’s reach among Hulu’s core and opportunity priority audiences
- Manage campaigns and projects from ideation to execution, coordinating creative approvals, asset delivery and feedback across stakeholders and ensuring projects are completed by established deadlines
- Manage & update external & internal tracking docs for campaigns and partnerships
- Serve as primary liaison for select talent and influencer partners, supporting overall relationship management and manage partner requests around campaign planning, implementation and post-launch reporting
- Create presentations and stakeholder updates that effectively communicate campaign status and performance across internal teams, Hulu & Disney Streaming
- Brainstorm opportunities to enhance how we collaborate with talent & influencer partners to ensure we’re maximizing reach and value-add opportunities that engage partners’ fanbases
- Create postmortem campaign reports to ensure the team is optimizing performance based on learnings
WHAT TO BRING
- 3+ years entertainment experience across talent relations, talent partnerships and influencer marketing
- Experience working on a range of activations including creative content, product/merchandise development, content & product integrations, events and business partnerships
- Excellent judgement and partner management when working with talent, influencers and internal stakeholders as well as strong negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of influencer marketing including trends in the evolving business environment and the data and social metrics needed to demonstrate campaign success
- Track record of consistently measuring important metrics and KPIs against broader business objectives; Understands how to leverage data to uncover new opportunities and insights
- Strong time management skills, organization skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to switch between creative projects and analytical/strategic projects with ease
- Loves TV, film and all things entertainment, especially on Hulu and across TWDC brands
- Takes initiative on offering suggestions and solutions for team efficiency & process
- Proficient in Google Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Suite
- Understands the industry but is also passionate about learning; thrilled to have the chance to work at Hulu
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.