Team Lead, E&R Campaign AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 902644BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jan. 06, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Lead the E&R Analytics team to plan campaign analytical set up, produce and manage campaign lists, and reduce friction between campaign inception and execution
- Supervise team to conduct A/B (and multivariate) tests to identify tactics that drive successful marketing campaigns with an emphasis on understanding why a tactic worked to encourage reproducibility
- Partner across Marketing to identify strategic business opportunities and assist partners with pre campaign launch analyses, strategy, and test design
- Lead post reporting and analysis for adhoc and triggered campaigns (Email, Push, Digital, and multi-channel campaigns)
- Guide the team to develop rigorous analyses using various statistical methods while working collaboratively with business partners to identify high-impact opportunities related to campaign targeting
- Lead the designing, development and maintenance of regular Customer Dashboards (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) for use by Marketing leadership and program managers
- Aid the partners in development of campaign planning items including: development of performance forecasts, defining key success metrics, setting a reporting schedule, and creating report templates.
- Translate data into actionable insights – make recommendations to team members that increase customer retention, reactivate dormant users, and drive revenue
- Leverage multiple data sources (1st party, 3rd party, web, email, mobile) to identify ways to improve communication with our users
- Manage a team of 3-5 people. Defines vision, priorities, roadmap, and execution of Campaign analytics team
- Prioritize and manage ad-hoc analyses that may fall outside of day-to-day responsibilities
- 7+ years experience in conducting campaign/customer/marketing analytics; preferably 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, Business etc.). Master’s degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of testing: Sizing opportunities, understanding limitations, properly interpreting results.
- SQL skills for complex querying and familiarity with data science programming languages like R, SAS, and Python
- Experience working in a “big-data” environment (Hadoop, Hive, Presto, BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, etc.) preferred
- Ability to understand a business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
- Ability to tell a story with data both verbally and visually with presentation/slideshow software
- An open mind to pick up new analytical techniques as required
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.