Team Lead, Partner MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 901579BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Feb. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Lead all marketing efforts through identified device, wholesale, and enterprise partnerships to maximize subscriber growth and engagement; accountable for campaigns from ideation through execution, approvals, and performance tracking
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive subscriber acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Develop a strategic roadmap across all partners inclusive of performance benchmarks and pathways to campaign optimization
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop out of the box campaigns that capitalize on the unique audiences, viewing behaviors, and product features specific to each partner
- Champion partners as a channel within Marketing; advocate and educate campaign managers on the opportunities and audiences that each partner presents, ensuring partner placements are a cohesive extension of Brand and Content campaigns
- Own App Store optimization strategies across all Device partners including creative and keyword testing and optimization
- Help the Partner Engagement team achieve ambitious near- and long-term subscriber growth goals through paid and organic placements, promotional offers, and co-marketing activations
- Partner with Business Development to identify, pitch, and implement strategic growth opportunities with Enterprise Partners that help Hulu achieve goals across brand awareness, affinity, subscriber acquisition and retention
- Manage a team of 3-4 Partner Marketers who will lead the day-to-day interaction with partners and own campaign execution
- 6+ years work experience; prior experience working in Partnership Marketing, Media or a general Marketing-related role
- Strong creative intuition combined with excellent partner management skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external partners
- Detail oriented, with exemplary project management skills that enable you to hit deliverables on time
- A self-starter capable of working independently but also as part of a team
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/partners as surfaced
- Prior people management experience
- Prior experience at a premium streaming content provider
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with an ability to support new products/partners as surfaced
Additional Information:Just like the best ensemble casts of our favorite shows, Hulu embraces diversity and is an inclusive environment. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law. Hulu is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants if needed during the interview process. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business we call Hulu.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.