Technical Program Manager – Ad Platforms Operations
Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 870978BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 07, 2021
Job Summary:Available locations include: L.A. area, New York City or Seattle, WA.
As an Ad Platform Operations Technical Program Manager supporting the Ad Platform technology team at DTCI Ad Platforms, you are part of a high performing team redefining TV advertising. We are looking for an experienced Technical Platform Program Manager who would be responsible for ad serving systems. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define program scope, functional requirements, team deliverables, dependencies, time frames, and risks for custom product development and systems integrations with strategic partners. The team is fast moving and requires you to translate technology solutions into business impact, while efficiently working with ad operations, sales, engineering and product management. For this particular role, you should be well versed in ad serving tools & systems.
- Distill business and product requirements into actionable, detailed specifications for the team members
- Manage complex technical integrations with 3rd party advertising services
- Working with stakeholders to identify, analyze and recommend viable partner and vendor technical integration strategies
- Monitor and report project goals, risks and execution timelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact and build consensus with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- 5-10 years of demonstrated success in a program management or operations management capacity within a technical setting, preferably with digital entertainment or media
- Strong analytical skills and passionate about answering questions with data
- Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytic horsepower, relentless pursuit of data-driven insights
- Solid understanding of software development models including Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Utilizing program management, analysis, and reporting tools such as: Wrike, Trello, and Jira/Confluence
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent programs
- Strong motivation and ability to work independently
- Formal training in project management; certification a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Computer Science, another relevant technical field, or equivalent experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.