Technical RecruiterApply NowApply Later Job ID o9GKffwy Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Jun. 09, 2021
Hulu’s Talent and Organization (TAO) team is seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our fast-growing team in Santa Monica. As a Technical Recruiter at Hulu, you must be a trusted and strategic partner to your team members and the teams you support. You will be brainstorming, experimenting, collaborating and iterating quickly to identify and implement the right approaches in getting outstanding talent in our door. You will need to build trust and credibility when working with different styles across the team, business, and candidates. Are you someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, obsesses over details, and has experience recruiting top tier technical talent? If so, then this is a fantastic role for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide full life cycle, recruiting support for a wide range of roles within our technology and data departments
- Take a consultative role with hiring managers to fill challenging positions
- Use a combination of recruiting and sourcing techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top-flight talent
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touchpoints and be diligent with follow-through
- Provide an outstanding experience for our candidates and hiring managers alike
- Track, maintain and improve recruitment metrics
WHAT TO BRING
- 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience ideally focused in tech, analytics, or media industries
- 2+ years of corporate/in-house recruiting experience
- An established history of collaborating with senior business leaders from best-in-class companies
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization
- A successful track record of engaging, recruiting, selling and hiring senior technical talent
- A passion and understanding of the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Highly organized with a sound sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.