Technical RecruiterApply NowApply Later Job ID 850318BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
- Provide full life cycle, recruiting support for a wide range of roles within our technology and data departments
- Take a consultative role with hiring managers to fill challenging positions
- Use a combination of recruiting and sourcing techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top-flight talent
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touchpoints and be diligent with follow-through
- Provide an outstanding experience for our candidates and hiring managers alike
- Track, maintain and improve recruitment metrics
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience ideally focused in tech, analytics, or media industries
- 2\\1+ years of corporate/in-house recruiting experience
- An established history of collaborating with senior business leaders from best-in-class companies
- Strong communication skills and business insight necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers and senior leaders within the organization
- A successful track record of engaging, recruiting, selling and hiring senior technical talent
- A passion and understanding of the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance
- Highly organized with a sound sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.