Viewer Insights AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID o4qvefwX Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Apr. 01, 2021
The Viewer Experience (VX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Viewer Insights Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to our Support Analytics team. As a Viewer Insights Analyst, you will build reporting and produce insights on viewer support needs that drive business action. The right person for this role is a self-starter, intellectually curious, and has strong attention to detail. If you are someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment that requires pushing analytics across the customer lifecycle, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Produce high impact, business-driving insights on why and how viewers seek help across all support channels
- Analyze trends on contact drivers across all support channels, tying issues to specific issues or activities (events, seasonality, subscriptions type etc.)
- Maintain & evolve existing dashboards and reports providing insights into contact drivers & support usage
- Incorporate product wide analytics into support reporting (engagement, tenure, segmentation, NPS, etc.) to ensure a full picture of the impact
- Ensure data quality is managed appropriately to promote & generate reliable industry leading Viewer Experience insights
- Work with partners to ensure reporting is meeting their needs, modifying when appropriate
WHAT TO BRING
- Undergraduate degree and 2-3 years of Business Analytics experience, or graduate degree in a related field
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, exceptional analytical & quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally & in writing
- Consistent track record of independently leading multiple projects at a given time
- Highly organized & efficient with strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Systems knowledge: Salesforce, ServiceNow, Google Analytics, Tableau, Domo or similar platforms
- SQL experience
- Experience in the tech/entertainment space, or with a consumer-centered brand
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hulu, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.
Hulu, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.