Visual DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 878019BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Nov. 02, 2021
Hulu Marketing is seeking a Visual Designer who will be an outstanding addition to our internal GreenHouse team. You will be responsible for ensuring all websites are up to Hulu's brand standards while conceptualizing new digital ideas for brand campaigns. The right person for this role is collaborative, inspiring, and not afraid to lead through the unknown. We are looking for a hardworking innovative Visual Designer with a desire to lead, learn, share, and grow!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with developers, product, design leads, designers, motion designers, and editors to conceptualize and produce digital marketing for Hulu including Interactive Websites, Landing Pages, Emails, AR Filters, and CMS Systems.
- Design and prototype in lo- and hi-fidelity, across breakpoints, and know when to do which.
- Structure the user journey for integrated campaigns across the marketing web ecosystem. Use data from research, user testing, and market analysis to create truly user-centered designs.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, style guides, systems and component libraries.
- Generate visual solutions that carry out Hulu’s brand values and achieve Hulu’s marketing goals while balancing what is best for the user.
- Build workflows for internal and external web design and development partners. Lead timelines, resources & processes for web projects.
What to bring
- 4+ years of professional digital design experience is preferred.
- A strong foundation of digital design fundamentals; grids, components, typography, color, composition.
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative and seek mentorship and input from others.
- Strong Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and skills from the current Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of user experience, user interface, and responsive web design.
- An outstanding design portfolio demonstrating success in crafting compelling visual and usable experiences that create awareness of a campaign, increasing engagement through outstanding problem-solving skills, and a commitment to creative excellence.
- Background in multi-platform Marketing design including desktop, mobile and TV.
- Ability to jump between conceptual design and production.
- A detail-oriented approach and organized mind.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Knowledge of Web Development (CSS/HTML)
- Experience with A/B Testing.
- Degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communication) is preferred
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.