VP, Media Planning, Hulu OriginalsApply NowApply Later Job ID 871764BR Location Santa Monica, California, United States Business Hulu Date posted Oct. 05, 2021
- Oversee a growing team of four that owns our media plans and closely partners with the strategy and creative teams to see through. They will also manage the relationship with our media agency.
- Establish learning agendas and measurement roadmaps to elevate overall media strategy and drive business impact.
- Lead and effectively manage an internal team of media experts passionate about planning, testing, optimization and innovation.
- When necessary and specifically on tentpole titles, work closely with the team to drive direction with agency and internal partners.
- Stay closely connected with partners within the Walt Disney Company for better synergy opportunities, process efficiencies, and being a voice at the table that takes into account the learnings that the existing team has had in driving a subscription based business.
- Develop strategies and tactics that bring cultural relevance to our shows amongst targeted audiences.
- Collaborate with the Hulu acquisition to identify opportunities and synergies on behalf of Originals and ensure cohesion across the Hulu business
- Manage clear processes that allow for streamlined efforts and more efficiency across the team so they can focus on their title plans.
- Facilitate the sharing of learnings and best practices across the broader Disney General Entertainment marketing divisions.
- 15+ years of experience
- Experience with MMMs, attribution and large data sets to evolve strategies and drive business performance
- Seasoned knowledge of all media channels, including but not limited to OOH, TV, Social, Audio, Digital, Programmatic, CTV
- Proven success at developing and maintaining strong relationships with producers, creators and filmmakers
- Experience managing and empowering a team.
- Ability to think strategically, and innovate in established and new mediums.
- Proven track record of 360 media executions that are first-to-market, first-to-entertainment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft a story, communicate and present it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
- Experience within streaming or a subscription based business is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience or exposure to For Your Consideration campaigns.
Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we're looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Hulu.