Administrative AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job ID 710406BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 01, 2019
- Manage very tight agenda of the executive.
- Handle phone calls and administrative activities of the Department.
- Set up internal & client meetings (includes meetings and calls with Global teams in US and countries within LATAM).
- Prepare adhoc reports and presentations for local and regional tasks.
- Organize area/department events/meetings
- Administrative support for visitors (shuttle / agenda / hotel).
- Facilitate the team communication flow (emails with important communications, meetings minutes, organize infos / tasks / materials, follow-ups, deadlines) on behalf of the executive VP.
- Organization and control of the Marketing team’s vacation planning
- Organization and control of the Marketing legal contracts
- Biweekly organization and sharing (with key stakeholders) of the main company Marketing events
- Organize travel arrangements (flights / hotel / transport / support with agenda/ etc).
- Administer FY Travel & Expenses, including expense report review and reimbursements
- Work with HR on organizational requests (organization charts, etc)
- Control of synergy media spot on Disney media and materials involved
- Management and control of area PO’s and payments (agencies fees)
- Minimum ten years of experience in a similar position handling local requirements.
- Broad administrative experience in multinational companies.
- Bachelor's degree
- IT Command: Microsoft Office Package, Concur, SAP
- English: Advanced
- Portuguese: Native
- Spanish: Advanced
- Proactive / efficient / organized
- Easy going and strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Detail-oriented person.
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Keynote a plus
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.