Analyst, Product Integrity (Temporary - 1 year)
São Paulo, Brazil / BrazilApply NowApply Later
Job ID 956078BR Location São Paulo, Brazil / Brazil Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 11, 2022
Job Summary:The safety of all products bearing the brands, characters and other intellectual property of The Walt Disney Company is of crucial concern to us. The Product Integrity (PI) Program administers Disney’s policies, procedures and operating requirements designed to help us achieve our safety objectives and commitments.
The Safety Quality Analyst supports the successful implementation of the CCR (Category Compliance Review) strategy and maintenance of the PI Program in the Americas region (NA and Latin America) and provides consumer product safety compliance reviews and related research support.
This position is temporary - 1 year contract.
- Support the communication and education of internal business partners and licensees on PI program requirements and processes.
- Engage with third party providers (laboratories) and work on invoice reconciliation & monitoring lab compliance with Disney’s standards.
- Administrative/coordination tasks (prepare presentations, take minutes, keep training assistance records updated, backup for training sessions, create and close PRRs).
- Monitor TWDC Product Integrity inbox for program questions, compiling and creating processes and procedures around common questions.
- Act as a technical resource and safety consultant regarding appropriate statutory, regulatory, and any potential Disney product safety requirements for product categories 6. Research, review, and conduct risk assessments for new concepts.
- Research and keep abreast of new and changing product safety requirements, regulations and standards in the region.
- Required Tenure: Minimum 2 years in a product safety/compliance environment as a compliance/regulatory engineer or equivalent experience
- Preferred Industries: Consumer Products as Fashion, Home, Infant, Product Safety, Product Development, Product Quality Assurance & Compliance,
- Skills / key Competences: very detailed oriented & organized; strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to compile data, analyze and report/present information in a professional format; excellent written and oral communication skills; working knowledge of consumer product safety regulations in LATAM ; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at once;
- Technical / specific expertise: understanding of product integrity/safety and quality assurance knowledge of consumer product regulations and product safety testing requirements in Latin America;
- Other: proficient with MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and SharePoint applications is desirable.
- Languages: English and Spanish Advanced
Required Education• Minimum: Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or related field
• Ideal: First Degree or Bachelor's degree in engineering, consumer products, product safety, product development, product quality assurance & compliance, or other related areas.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.