Coordinator, Affiliates Sales OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753390BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 10, 2020
Will be the first contact when an Affiliate technician calls for help or request a movemen (Activate, deactivate, ask for a decoder replacement, etc.)
Will be the main contact with those head ends when we might need Technichal information from the affiliate
He will be the Technichal support of the affiliate sales team.
Will prepare different types of reports (Suscribers , affiliate Rates , Etc)
Will administrate the decoders for Brazil (Activation, deactivation and distribution).
Will Manage the Persub System a parallel system that control the FNG Decoder distribution, activation and deactivation Process
Airing monitoring: this position also will check when a problem arises in a specific Feed yin a Affiliate and will advise to the production department
Billing control This position will check if the billing was done properly when a decoder was sold to an affiliate
- Be the first contact when a technician call searching for help. Permanent contact / Affiliate Tecnichal Support
- Decoder Administration (Define quantities to buy, Sell, Activate, Deactivate, Blackouts and forcé tunes.
- Obtain information from the affiliates in order to define new tecnologiess and define model to each of them.}
- Coordinación importación decodificadores a México.
- AIS system Administration for decoders and Networks
- AIS system Administration for renewals and new contracts
- Consolidate and report subscribers' variations in Brazil
- Monthly follow up of Rates and packages, main operators in Brazil.
- Coordination and Follow up of Block outs for Brazil
- Coordination Block outs ESPN U & SEC in Brazilian Affiliates
- Coordination and execute Software actualizations in the affiliates.
- Technical questionnaire, Control and Follow up (Content protection)
- Sales support, AIS, reports
- Create and control of affiliate rates for final customers in Brazil
- Required Tenure: Although is not critical is important if the candidate has experience in a company like ESPN/DISNEY or FOX in the affiliate operation sector.
- Preferred Industries: Telecommunications
- Skills / key Competences: PC, Excel, Powerpoint, Social skils
- Technical / specific expertise: Telecommunications could be ideal but not key.
- Bachelor degree: Engineer, Business Administration, International Trade and related
- English: Intermediate
- Spanish: Advanced
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.