Coordinator, PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 712853BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 15, 2019
- Search, analyze and present all available information in market research and analysis data;
- Work focused on information and analysis of market segments and their competitors;
- 360º proposals, creating content and experiences integrated with company properties.
- Identify business opportunities aligned with company objectives;
- Implementation and monitoring of online campaigns;
- Responsible for the fulfillment of promotional projects / content / experience:
- Internal alignments before and during project delivery with Disney’s LOBs: ad sales, marketing, trade, financial, licensing, legal, opec
- Point person for day-to-day approvals with the client
- Required experience in ad sales department and/or advertising agencies with media and special projects
- Skills / key Competences: Ability to develop creative presentations, excellent communication - written, verbal and visual.
- Technical / specific expertise: Media concepts and their terminology, branding and project management
- Degree in Business Administration or Advertising
- Advanced Ibope
- Advanced Power Point
- Intermediate Excel
- Advanced English and Spanish
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.