Customer Support Manager, Disney +Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 762168BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jun. 24, 2020
The Disney+ Customer Experience (CX, or Customer Support) team is seeking a Partner Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. In this role, you will manage the relationship with partners who supplement Disney’s in-house team of Customer Experience Advocates (CXAs or Advocates) in providing support to Disney+ viewers. This will include coordinating the operations between the Disney+ and partner teams and infusing the Disney brand and culture into the partner teams so they are reflected in the support that they deliver. If you are someone who thrives on fostering a culture of high performance and is equally motivated to drive continuous improvements across functional teams and partners, then this is a great role for you.
- Execute the Disney+ Customer Support model in the Brazilian market, ensuring consistency of support, quality, reliability, and high customer satisfaction.
- Represent Disney+ customer support to the regional leadership and functional teams, collaborate with these teams to ensure we deliver high-quality support that reflects the brand.
- Work with business process outsourcer (BPO) partners to build a strong team culture that embraces shared values and standards so they deliver a customer experience that represents the Disney+ brand.
- Develop relationships and management processes that enable Disney to hold partners accountable for performance.
- Develop procedures for day to day management of operations, incident response and emergency management protocols for partner site(s).
- Ensure that Disney+ quality guidelines are implemented at partner location, collaborating with internal and partner quality teams and participating in calibration sessions across partners and sites.
- Partner with Disney+ command center to determine Advocate schedules and schedule offline activities for the partner location.
- Build effective communication plan for all ongoing and new projects with partner(s) to ensure Advocates have all necessary tools and training to support our viewers.
- Partner with Training team to build train the trainer certification at partner location(s).
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews with partner.
- Validate monthly invoices of partner(s).
- Possess 10 years working in high volume customer-facing operational environment.
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in operations management roles, in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess 3 years of experience in building and managing partner teams.
- Manager level of expertise in Customer Service tools (Zendesk).
- Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Google Spreadsheets.
- Advanced level of JIRA, Trello, Basecamp, or similar project management tools.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Advanced level of Spanish.
- Proven ability to drive continuous improvement in operational processes.
- Experience in media, streaming services and/or on-demand entertainment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Business, Computer Science or other related fields.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.