Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, ApparelApply Now Apply Later Job ID 736911BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jan. 07, 2020
- Receive FAMA authorization from ILS team and prepare the files (carta FAMA + FAMA) to send it to the licensee.
- Maintain our internal Control up dated in order to support licensee’s need of information and guarantee that they will receive their FAMA on time
Contract follow up
- Help to insert new contract, amendment and early access in selectica.
- Follow-up all internal approval and signature, maintain our internal control up-dated.
- Insert Waivers and audit follow-up.
- Occasionally, support F&H team on product, licensees and category performance monitoring.
Support all internal demand
- Support Expo Disney preparation, samples, contract, help follow all process.
- Complete mailing List of partner for premiere, event and meeting.
- Support marketing and Trade team’s requests of List of Skus, images or samples for campaign, event, click to buy etc…
- Support to ILS
- Contract Follow Up
- Organizational skill,
- Focus and Attention,
- Work Proactively and be Commitment,
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles,
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Treats others with respect
- Strives for self-improvement
- We are looking for students of Administration, Marketing or other similar areas with graduation date from Dec 2021
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.