Intern, Marketing StreamingApply NowApply Later Job ID 894100BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Streaming Date posted Nov. 24, 2021
- Support in the development of T1 and T2 campaigns, such as promotions approvals, layouts approvals, localization of content;
- Support in the local production campaigns;
- Interface with the synergy team to guarantee that all the materials are up to date.
- Casual buyer to register suppliers in the system, open POs, receive invoices and conclude the process with the GR, carrying out contracts, and filling out the financial table weekly.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Good judgment, problem-solving, critical-thinking and decision-making skills;
- Strong project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to coordinate with various professionals across multiple departments and levels of seniority;
- Advanced knowledge of Power Point and Excel;
- Be passionate about entertainment / sports;
- Familiarity with media;
- Familiarity with excel spreadsheets, organizing tools.
Preferred Qualifications:Studying Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or a related. - Scheduled for completion in June/2023.
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.