Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, ToysApply Now Apply Later Job ID 757724BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 12, 2020
- Coordinate the ILS process for Toys with the Coordinator support: do the follow up of monthly report, update the spreadsheet for the weekly ILS meeting, attend meetings, help to coordinate the training programs lead by ILS team. Redirect or answer questions from licensees.
- Support Coordinators in the contracts process: fill in the control spreadsheet, do approval follow ups with Regional Office, support the follow up with licensees.
- Support daily activities: update the category product matrix, help with analytical data, help to prepare category presentation
- Support with events: help with events (Expo Disney, Marketing events) making the contact with licensees, take care of the licensee mailing for MKT and trade newsletters
- Required Tenure: previous experience is desirable, but not a requirement
- We look for a person with a lot of initiative, willing to learn but also with a mindset to go find the answers and with a skill of “problem solving”
- Other: analytical skills
- Ongoing graduation in business administration courses and related courses
- Expect to end in December 2021
- English: Advanced
- Spanish: Intermediate
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.