Jr Analyst, FinanceApply Now Apply Later Job ID 709940BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Sep. 27, 2019
Finally, this professional must give a support to billing area to be envolved in activities regarding this department
- Monitoring the distribution of DISNEY and ESPN Channels in operators according to contractual rules;-
- Receipt and analysis of variations of all monthly subscriber reports sent by operators.
- Creation of System in AIS and imputation of contractual commercial information for billing purposes.
- Responsible for internal control and monitoring and also reporting to the USA about all advertising revenues in Brazil, either direct sales (TV, Digital and Intercompany) or programmatic sales (Digital), through the BOB system.
- Knowledge of media activities;
- Good understanding of texts and contracts;
- Communicative, hardworking, team-working and self-motivated
- Office (Excel, word, power point);
- English (intermediate)
- Students in academic formation
- Newly graduated or close to graduation
- Courses: Business, Accounting, Economy, Marketing
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.