Jr. Manager, Corp citizenship & CommsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 729056BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 29, 2019
2. Armed, approved and followed up on the communication plans designed especially for priority projects and executed by press agencies.
3. Focus on Healthy Living, Responsible Marketing and Diversity&Inclusion;
4. Working in collaboration with each executive of In Home, Out of Home and Retail on an integrated communication plan for priority properties and service to fulfill the commitments included therein.
Incorporation of key messages from Corp Citiz and these plans.
5. Armed and approved newsletters and interviews.
6. Management of various communication opportunities, such as: interviews, press conferences, live event coverage, etc;
7. Approval and coordination of the presence of executives in specialized events ( presence based on area foci), and contact and follow up of journalistsin this context.
8. Evaluation of participation proposals in prizes and the corresponding approvals procedure;
9. Synergy of brands and a message consists of Corp Citizen terms that crosses all the products of the Company, coming from Disney or National Geographic;
10. Supervision of contacts and pitches of media and influencers, tracking and coordination with Media Relations, when necessary.
Basic Qualifications:- Required Tenure: 5 years
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment/ Culture
- Required leadership experience: 3 years
Preferred Qualifications:Skills/ Competences: know how to work in a team, how to plan and organize, be in convergence with the company's culture and values.
Required EducationFormal Education:
Minimum: Media, Public Relations, Press Office.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.