Already applied?View Dashboard
Jr. Manager, Public RelationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711806BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
- Design innovative and integrated PR campaigns across targets’ aiming to reach committed media values
- Maintain high-level local press relationships with key editors and media.
- Partner with Ad Sales in order to ensure strategic media outreach servicing trade exposure needs.
- Partner with Marketing in the developing of strategies, materials and PR opportunities servicing the need of key negotiations supporting the campaign.
- Develop local media strategy including festivals and awards.
- Manage multi-platform / multi-target materials of campaigns.
- Manage the relationship with local agencies servicing PR and Specialist Media Consultants.
- Ensure strategic media outreach per launch managing competitive product's launch priorities.
- Lead execution of local PR events.
- Manage the synergic flow of communication among internal clients
- Consistently growth the media and influencers contact list in a local level.
- Manage and grow the relationship with US based stringers.
- Gate-keep PR materials.Partner with Marketing leader in the localization of PR materials.
- Required Tenure: 5 years
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment
- Required leadership experience: 3 years
- Bachelor in Journalism/ Communication/ Public Relations
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.