Already applied?View Dashboard
Jr. Media ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711802BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 09, 2019
- Participate in the strategic definition and optimization of media buy (off) for all business unities of the company, interacting directly with Regional Office (although the scope of work is offline media, this person will liaise with online media teams to create a holistic media plan – on and off overview combined) and local teams;
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to integrate local business unit needs with Regional guidelines guaranteeing the best local execution possible;
- Support media synergy initiatives for all business unities;
- Leadership and management of external media agencies;
- Coordinate with the requesting area the delivery of localized materials;
- Media reports from KPI’s and metrics set to the be monitored for each campaign;
- Media budget control and SAP/POs orders;
- Theatrical area support:
- Support the theatrical marketing team to create the best KPI’s and metrics media plans according to film strategy & budget;
- Coordinate the regional approval media plans (CIMI);
- Support the local agency in order to provide periodic insights and trends for marketing team.
- Commercial / Partnerships area (DASP) support (secondary role):
- Support commercial / partnerships area with media plans’ analysis (secondary role);
- Implementation checkpoints of media buy and media value from partnerships.
- Experience of 5 years working as a media planner in agencies and/or experience in big advertisers working in similar positions with strong positive peer and vendor relationships; Experience in interacting with creative agencies, media centers and BTL agencies will be valued for the generation of communication synergy;
- Extensive knowledge of the market and tools (including those available to agencies). The role is based on strategy and planning (basically off), but it’s key to have knowledge enabled to be able to work in line.
- Proactivity and dynamism to handle strategic and tactical planning of the company's product communications;
- A relationship agenda with managers and groups is required since the ability to set cost parameters will be vital to validating media negotiations. In addition, the ability to negotiate with the outlets is vital for win-win agreements for both parties;
- Given the variety of tasks simultaneously, order and prioritization will be essencial, as will the ability to present internal communication strategies and plans for different business units;
- Creativity is key to generate innovative actions considering each brand’s/projects needs;
- The applicant must have common sense and criteria to address their own daily emergencies;
- Good relationship and interpersonal communication. A true team player.
- Degree in Marketing / Communication / Advertising;
- Advanced in English;
- Advanced in Spanish;
- MSOffice, specially Excel;
- Knowledge of AdServer and performance platforms.
- Windows PC and Mac (word, excel, power point) - Advanced;
- Key Note – Intermediate.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.