Licensing, AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 775054BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Licensing Date posted Feb. 23, 2021
Nesta função, o Analista de Licenciamento dará suporte à categoria com 33 licenciados em relação à gestão de contratos, como processo de renovação e alterações garantindo nossos KPI's e também ILS, para garantir que todas as fábricas estejam aptas a produzir. Todos os processos relacionados a AOP e Previsões serão coordenados por esta pessoa para garantir mais precisão nas informações. Também será responsável pela análise de categorias para apoiar o gerente na identificação de lacunas relacionadas a franquias, sortimento e canais de distribuição, com base nas necessidades do consumidor, e será a pessoa responsável pelas equipes de Varejo e Marketing para aproveitar oportunidades de mercado.
Responsibilities:The Licensing Analyst will be accountable for :
- Contract management: renewal contracts, amendments and waivers aligned with our KPI's;
- Collect and follow-up Financial data: all process related to AOP and Forecasts to guarantee more accuracy on the information;
- Category analysis to support the manager identify gaps related to franchises, assortment and distribution channels, based on consumer needs;
- Licensees Business: besides supporting the manager with administrative demands and presentations, few licensees will be coordinated directly by this position;
- Retail & Marketing: point person to work with these teams in order to leverage market opportunities, with Intern support;
- ILS Process: ensure all licensees inform their suppliers and have control regarding audit timings and requests, with Intern support.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- Experience in Licensing companies, Retail or industries with Commercial vision
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Skills / key Competences: Analytical, Results oriented, Proactive, Communicative to deal with internal and external clients
- Excel and Power Point: Advanced
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business Administration or Marketing
- English intermediate
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Licensing:
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company’s stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises four main lines of business: Global Licensing, Disney Retail, Publishing and Digital Media, and Games, Apps, and Labs. The segment is home to world-class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations and bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Licensing.