Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Consumer InsightsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687299BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 03, 2019
You will be part of a larger LATAM Consumer Insights team. Your goal will be to create knowledge of the Brazilian for providing services to Marketing, Original Productions, Theatrical, Franchising and Digital.
Responsibilities:Deep Research Expertise: Deep knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques. Experience from ethnographies and focus groups to pricing studies, conjoint analysis and application of statistical techniques.
Consumer and Product: Empathetic vision of the consumer with the product. Know the consumer in depth to create better products.
Cross-Functional Connector: Build bridges across the organization to deeply understand the business, bring context to the team and amplify the learnings to infuse the voice of the consumer into a culture that thrives on consumer understanding.
Global and Local Perspective: Bring a deep understanding of cross-cultural insights expertise to ensure we impact the business for both local and global, current and future members across the Latam.
Data-Human driven: Know and handle research tools and analysis of large volumes of data: SQL - SPSS. But analyze them together with the human sensitivity that face-to-face studies with the consumer provide.
- 8+ years of experience in consumer insights / market research on the client and/or agency side. You will have hands-on expertise and passion for research and strategy.
- Track record as a strategic thought leader, both general strategy and tactic.
- Agile with large amounts of data (qualitative, quantitative, behavioral, secondary, etc.) - determining what’s important and distilling it into actionable insights without getting caught up in analysis paralysis. Able to synthesize across multiple sources into a clear and concise story.
- Creative. Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots where others cannot when it comes to consumers to create business building insights.
- Movie and Series lover is a plus.
- Hability to speak in public/ present for big audiences.
- Decision Maker.
- English and Spanish Advanced.
- Past experience in Pay TV Channels / OTT is a plus.
Required EducationBachelor's degree in Economy, Engineering or related fields.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).