Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, CreativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 678395BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 14, 2019
Job Summary:Leverage our brands (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, SW, Fox, Nat Geo) delivering storytelling through retail experience, brand activations, creative assets to Consumer Product division.
- Manage Brazilian Creative Team jobs and career development
- Manage creative projects with external team (agencies, freelancers, photographers, producers,…)
- Exchange projects and be in constant contact with partners in LATAM and around the world
- Develop retail experience, special projects for all brands
- Develop seasonal campaigns with Marketing team (BTS, Children’s Day, Xmas,…)
- Develop special presentations for prospects
- Develop special internal presentations for our key executives and events.
- Create and develop synergic projects such as Expo Disney, Comic Con and others
- Create and develop inspirational concepts & ideas for products and brand activation.
- Create and deliver special creative assets for special projects, key retailers and licensees.
- Create digital campaigns and projects.Be aware and apply creative guidelines & policies in all projects (branding ambassador)
Basic Qualifications:Skills / key Competences: graphic design, environmental design
Technical / specific expertise: retail design skill
Other: Presentation skills (keynote, videos,…)
Preferred Qualifications:Required Tenure: at least 10 years of experience in creative agencies
Preferred Industries: BTL agencies, ad agencies or design agencies.
Required leadership experience: team management experience & collaborative spirit
Other: preferred branding experience (packaging & retail experience) in retail massive field
Required EducationMinimum: bachelor or master in Design or Branding.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.