Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Marketing TheatricalApply Now Apply Later Job ID 688828BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Jul. 10, 2019
- Overall marketing release strategy starting with Agencies briefings, consolidating key pillars and initiatives across different areas/segments;
- Film Marketing Budget management and monitoring for the best cost efficiency implementation;
- Interface with the Regional and Global Office for the local creative early strategy (development, approvals, additional requests and special initiatives);
- Planning and engaging cross areas for synergy from design to implementation (Sales, AdSales, Digital, Trade, Events, Publicity, Finance and Operation)
- Fluent English;
- Advanced Spanish is a plus
- Required Tenure: Manager;
- Preferred Industries: Entertainment, Digital, Advertising Agency;
- Required leadership experience: Besides the internal leadership, ability to manage different stakeholders and outside partners;
- Other: Theatrical Moviegoer Affinity
- Minimum: Degree
- Ideal: Master Degree and Special Courses (marketing, communication, digital or design)
- Windows PC and Mac (word, excel, power point) - Advanced;
- Key Note - Intermediate;
- Photoshop - Basic
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.