Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Performance ResearchApply Now Apply Later Job ID 711526BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Oct. 08, 2019
- Lead the Sports cluster research in Brazil and participate in the team development. Oversight project status and setting priorities.
- Gather audience across Sports category portfolio. Generation of insights / recommendations working closely with the content team to improve channels & platforms performance, and drive the best content strategy.
- RM will be responsible for follow-up action plans and ensuring requests are completed on timely manner and exceeding client expectations.
- Keep on track a 360 metric allowing the programming/marketing teams to understand performance across platforms. (Lineal and non-lineal) and develop new ways of evaluate cross media strategies.
- Creation & assistance for Head of department on delivering presentations, decks & highlights aimed to upper management.
- Help setting audience goals and making performance forecast for products and platforms.
- At least 5 year of experience on audience research.
- Deep understanding of IBOPE/Nielsen ratings methodology and interpretation.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively with short deadlines, handling multiple projects.
- Excellent time-management & problem solving skills.
- Effective communication & storytelling. Written/Verbal and presentation outputs, with the ability to explain research results in a clear and compelling manner.
- Experience managing people.
- Digital analytics and Metrics preferred (Google, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Proficient in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications. Statistics & Math profile will be a plus.
- Advanced english;
- Intermediate spanish
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.