Manager, Sports Planning DASPApply Now Apply Later Job ID 757717BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 12, 2020
- Identify business opportunities aligned with company objectives, translating Sports products into Ad sales opportunities, seeking support from other areas and being the focal point contact with the areas of Programming, Creative Solutions, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Legal;
- Manage a team of Sales Planners that translates customer needs into proposals, identifying business opportunities in 360º solutions.
- Offer support to Adsales Heads in the reporting commercial revenue and sales opportunities
- Manage and optimize commercial inventory of sports properties and content
- Point person for the regional team in providing information of sports business and commercial proposals
- Required Tenure: Experience in adsales projects in the Sports Industry
- Required leadership experience: Experience managing a team
- Skills / key Competences: Excellent communication and organization - written, verbal and visual.
- Technical / specific expertise: Branding and project management
- Degree in Business Administration or Advertising
- Ideal: MBA/Postgraduate
- English: Advanced
- Spanish: Intermediate
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.