Marketing Manager, Star+Apply NowApply Later Job ID 774688BR Location São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
Estamos procurando um gerente para contribuir com a estratégia de marketing de consumo no Brasil para a Star+, o serviço de streaming de Entretenimento Geral da TWDC. O Gerente de Marketing é uma pessoa criativa, estratégica, dinâmica e um colaborador multifuncional altamente eficaz para trabalhar ao lado das equipes de Marketing Regional, Vendas de Distribuição, Marketing de Parceiros, PR/Comms para atingir os objetivos do negócio. Tem uma sólida formação em marketing para Marcas Globais, experiência anterior na Indústria do Entretenimento e é apaixonado por filmes, séries de TV, esportes e narração de histórias.
Responsibilities:The Star+ Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Support the implementation of the Brand strategy and Marketing plans for Star+ in Brazil.
- Partner with product and performance marketing teams to ensure subscriber communications are aligned to brand proposition.
- Coordinate regional marketing teams to ensure Star+ marketing efforts are consistent with the overall marketing and brand framework.
- Overall responsibility for the effectiveness of original content marketing campaigns, lead matrixed teams in the planning and executive.
- Work closely with internal partners to leverage synergy-marketing opportunities.
- Utilize data, analytics and insights to measure marketing effectiveness and drive decision making.
- Effectively build and maintain strong partnerships in a highly matrixed organization, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Partner with research and analytics to continue to refine methodologies for measuring impact of all paid media and marketing efforts.
- Partner with PR/Comms teams to coordinate messaging and maximize exposure through earned and bought media.
- Leverage existing owned digital platforms and social media channels to cultivate an audience and convert to subscribers.
- Interface with the team in charge of distribution partners to help support marketing campaigns. Strategize ways to share and leverage assets and tactics.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing to consumers and working with teams based in Brasil & Region.
- Digital product marketing experience is a must.
- Experience of using data driven marketing to support decisions.
- Experience in launch and sustained major global brands, content or franchises.
- Have worked in projects from development through to completion.
- Experience in Media, entertainment and / or Sports marketing to strategy and execution is a plus.
- Experienced in leading others in a matrixed environment.
- Previous experience marketing episodic content or sports either within a major television broadcaster, studio or SVOD service is nice to have.
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Creative, strategic, goals oriented, bold storyteller and passionate person.
- Be willing to take risks to ensure creative thinking and the best outcomes possible.
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Advanced knowledge in Power Point & Excel.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Streaming Services:
Disney Streaming Services is responsible for developing and operating The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer video businesses globally, including the ESPN+ premium sports streaming service; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and BAMTECH Media, a global leader in direct-to-consumer video streaming products and solutions. Our core mission is to deliver global audiences the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location. We serve consumers by bringing the world’s most beloved characters, timeless stories, legendary athletes, and epic sporting events to global audiences through best-in-class direct-to-consumer video services. We strive daily to imaginatively challenge convention with innovative technology that gives consumers the freedom to access content on their terms across any connected device, time or location.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Brasil) Ltda., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.